Are you ready to truly take control of your skin through education, ongoing expert support and guidance? With the Face Reality skin care program we have a 95% success rate in assisting those who suffer from acne to achieve clear skin in three to six months, providing the participant is compliant.
Call to speak with Taja Cox our Face Reality Acne Specialist today! (707) 265-7733
Relaxation Co. Acne Clinic uses a clear skin system"Face Reality" that will have your acne under control in approximately 6 to 12 weeks. We combine the power of pharmaceutical grade home-care products that are customized for your type of acne and skin with an acne treatment series scheduled bi-monthly that facilitates clear skin and gets rid of pimples and blemishes. Learn more about why you would benefit from acne treatments.
Find out what skin type you are and what type of acne you have. Get recommendations about how to have healthy and clear skin.
40 min $50.00
Acne Consultation and Treatment
1.5 hours $130.00
Acne Treatment Guide
As you go through your process of achieving clear skin on your face and/or body, you will want to come in for treatments every two weeks. The reason for getting treatments is four-fold:
- 1. For exfoliating the skin so that home-care product can penetrate the pore more easily.
- 2. For hydrating the skin so that the skin is receptive to your home-care regimen. The products also tend to dry out the skin somewhat as you are getting used to them.
- 3. For extracting existing acne impactions.
- 4. For killing acne bacteria inside the pore.
Each acne treatment has a specific focus for what the skin needs at the time of treatment. Sometimes the skin will need more hydration, other times it will need more anti-bacterial and/or anti-inflammatory action.
Your esthetician will analyze your skin at the beginning of every treatment to assess which treatment would serve you best. Treatments are performed every two weeks until your skin clears. Usually that takes anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks. Expect to pay about $150 for your first set of acne products.
Each acne treatment is $75
It typically takes about six treatments over a three-month period of time to get you mostly to completely clear; significant results will be seen within six weeks. After your acne is under control, you have to maintain your home-care regimen to keep your acne managed. Many of our current clients come in for a tune up acne treatment every few months just to keep their skin as healthy as possible.
What we do
Your first appointment with us will go something like this.
- 1. We go over the information on your questionnaire so that we know what medications you have been on, what allergies and sensitivities you may have, and what lifestyle choices may be influencing the condition of your skin.
- 2. We analyze your skin to ascertain your skin type and specific kind of acne you have. We will test different types of exfoliants to see how sensitive your skin is to specific skin care products. You will be given recommendations for your home care regimen based on this information. We give you an estimate, in our professional opinion, of how long it will take to get your acne under control.
- 3. We go over information you need to know about your lifestyle that could be contributing to your acne. After going over it, we give you the packet of information to take home so you can refer to it anytime.
- 4. We then go over your home care regimen step-by-step to make sure you thoroughly understand how to effectively use your skin care products at home.
- 5. We will email you in about a week to see how you're doing, but we want you to call us right away if you are not sure you're doing your routine right or the skin care products don't feel right. Strong communication is key to getting you clear as quickly as possible. We want to hear from you.
- 6. We will need to see you every two weeks until you are mostly clear. Changes in your routine will be made to keep ahead of the adaptation process. Once you are mostly clear, we may see you periodically until you can stay clear with just your at-home routine.
- If you would like more info on the founder of Face Reality Acne line please go to facerealityacneclinic.com. and read Laura Cooksey's story.